100 Women Who Care New Tecumseth is entirely volunteer run. In addition, 100% of our member donations go directly to the charities we support. However, we do incur some administrative costs for our quarterly meetings as well as marketing and outreach efforts. Items such as venue rentals, printing costs, website, etc. can add up quickly. If you are a local business, consider helping us with a financial donation or donation of in-kind services.
Our current corporate sponsorship cost is a minimum of $100 for one year (or equivalent in-kind service). All of our sponsors are recognized with their name or logo in multiple ways:
• On our social media pages
• On our website
• On our printed materials
• At all 4 of our quarterly meetings
- The Gibson Centre for Community Arts & Culture
- Debbie Hudson, TD Wealth Management
- Alliston Circle Theatre
- Jade Coulson, Sutton Group Realty
- Concession Road Mercantile
- Kelly Higgins Graphic Design
- Lisa Purchase @ The Mortgage Station
- The Briar Crier
- The New Tecumseth Times
- The Beach House Spa & Wellness
- MyFM 92.1
- The Alliston Herald
Photos on our site courtesy of Lindsay Nemeth and Wendy Gabrek.
Please contact us if you have any other questions about corporate sponsorship or are ready to become a sponsor.
Thank you for supporting this important local initiative!